A Forms

Proforma for academic forms are attached below in the following order:

  1. Forms for all students.
  2. Forms related to PhD and Integrated PhD students who have completed coursework.
  3. Forms for academic probation.

These forms can be obtained from the office of Dean Academics and must be submitted to that office after filling them up.