FAQ's FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SUMMER RESEARCH PROGRAM 2019
- I have not finished my BSc/MSc degree. What should I fill in as my percentage/CGPA score?
Since you have not completed the degree, you fill in the percentage/CPI/CGPA till the end of last completed year/semester. The year of passing in that case will be the tentative year in which you are likely to finish your degree.
- I am currently doing BE/BTech. Am I eligible?
BE/BTech students are eligible to apply. But the final selection will depend on the genuine interest of the student in pursuing a project in a science subject.
- I have finished my MSc / I am in the final year of my MSc. Am I eligible?
Those who have completed your postgraduation or are in the final year of their postgraduation are not eligible for the Summer Program 2019 at IISER Mohali.
- Do I need to send the application form by post?
The print copy should be duly signed by the applicant with date. You need to affix a passport size photograph in the space provided and bring along the print copy of application, if selected. This print copy is NOT required to be sent by post/courier/e-mail.
- The link to the application form is not working.
Please try after some time.
- Is it required to enter all the "Additional Information" in the form?
Provide all the information which would help to assess you better.
- After submitting my form, it returns "Sorry your form is incomplete". What is it? How can I complete it?
Use the same login information sent to your email and edit your application form. Make sure you fill all the mandatory fields marked by (*). After you click submit, it should return "Success, your form is complete". INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED.
- I have submitted the online application form. Now only I have noticed that I made wrong entry in my Bachelors Percentage. How can I correct it?
Once the form is submitted online, you cannot modify/edit the submitted form. Register with a new email id and submit a fresh form and make sure your entries are correct before you click "Submit" at the end.
- Last Updated: