Standing Purchase Committee for all Departments (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, E &ES, Mathematics & HSS) to deal with the Purchase other than single quotation and Local Purchase Committee proposals in the Institute for a period of 1 year:
The committee comprises of following members:
1. Dean- Research & Development-Chairman
2. HoD- Biology or his nominee-Member
3. HoD- Chemistry or his nominee-Member
4. HoD- Physics or his nominee-Member
5. HoD- EES or his nominee-Mernbeq
6. HoD- Mathematics or his nominee-Member
7. HoD- HSS or his nominee-Member
8. Executive Engineer cum EO-Member
9. Internal Audit Officer-Member
10. Assistant Registrar (P&S): Member-Convener
HoD/Nominee will represent in the meetings, if purchases related to that Dept. is taken up/processed
The broad function of the Committees will be as under:-
1. To examine and vetting of the specification and making it broad based where ever necessary.
2. To decide one of the following modes of procurement:-
a. To invite single tender if it is satisfied that the item of proprietary nature.
b. To invite limited tenders where the sources of supplies are known.
c. To invite open tender by sending advertisement in the regional/national newspapers and put in on our website.
d. To make recommendations after receipt of tenders/quotations.
3. Further, it has been resolved that the said Committee will meet at least once in a Fortnight i.e. specified day in 2"d & 4ff Week of a month in routine manner in order to clear the documentation/procedures of all purchase files (one-time or routine procurements). Rest all terms and conditions shall remain in force as per previous OM.
View OFFICE ORDER
- Last Updated: