Special Drive - Admissions to IntPhD Program August 2021
Integrated MS-PhD Admissions – Special Drive (ST and OBC-NCL categories and Candidates with JEST/INSPIRE only)
Applications are invited from prospective candidates from the following categories of students for admission to the Integrated MS-PhD Program at IISER Mohali for the session beginning in September 2021:
- Biological Sciences (ST and OBC-NCL categories only),
- Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences (ST category only).
- Physical Sciences (any qualifying exam, ST only, other than JEST/INSPIRE)
The programme involves course work as well as research work. Successful completion of the program will lead to an MS degree and a PhD degree.
The applicant should have a Bachelors degree in Science and related areas with a good academic record (at least 60% aggregate or at least CGPI 6.0 on a scale of 10).
Applicants who have obtained one of the following national-level qualifying examinations, are advised to mention the same in their application form:
1. NBHM Masters or PhD scholarship for Mathematics
2. Rank in JEST examination for Physics
3. DST INSPIRE fellowship or KVPY scholarship
4. Rank in IIT JAM for the chosen specialization
Short-listed candidates will be invited for a screening-test/ interview at IISER Mohali.
Last date: The online application facility will be open till 17.00 evening, August 23, 2021. The tentative interview dates will be in the last week of August or the first week of September, which will be announced in the homepage of IISER Mohali. For further details about the program and research areas, please visit our website: http://www.iisermohali.ac.in
- Last Updated: