Instructions for Online Non Teaching Recruitment Application Form
1. The Online Employee Recruitment Application Form is available HERE. Begin with "New User Register" – Select Non Teaching and click on ‘Start Registration’ button.
2. Click the Post code link in which you want to apply and start the registration process by filling all the mandatory fields. Click ‘REGISTER’ button.
3. Once you register, the login information with password will be sent to your e-mail. You need to use the same login (email id and password) to fill your recruitment application form.
4. At the login page under Registered User Login, select 'Non Teaching' - 'Department’, ‘Post Applied for’ and enter the 'Email' and 'Password' which you have received in your email.
5. Click the ‘LOGIN’ button.
6. After Login, please read the form instructions, click CONTINUE button and start to fill the application form. If the system crashes or browser closes unexpectedly, you can use the same login credentials in your email inbox to fill your form.
7. You may log out of the application form any time by clicking your email id displayed at the top right of the application form.
8. NOTE :
(A) All fields marked red in the application form are mandatory fields.
(B) The following five pages (available as tabs / links) needs to be filled to make your application complete.
(C) Ensure to click the "SAVE" button in each page and then click the "NEXT" button to proceed to the next page. The information you enter will not get saved until the "SAVE" button is clicked.
You may navigate to any page by clicking the relevant tabs in the application form.
(D) Ensure to click the "SUBMIT" button to submit your application form successfully. The application will not get submitted until the "SUBMIT" button is clicked.
- Last Updated: